Mr. Glaze specializes in wealth management. He enjoys working with affluent clients and their families, providing comprehensive financial advice and sound investment planning, delivered with the highest level of personal service and integrity. He is a trusted partner to his clients, helping each achieve their long term goals.
Scott is a founding member of Mainsail Wealth Advisors. Before starting Mainsail, Mr. Glaze began as a Financial Advisor with Wells Fargo Advisors in 2008 and later joined the Haley-Mansfield-Koptish-Glaze Wealth Management Group in 2011.
Scott lives in Gloucester with his wife Laura and their two boys, Patrick and Shelton. He and Laura lived in Northern Virginia and Boston, MA before deciding to have a family and raise them in Gloucester where they grew up together. Scott enjoys golfing, boating, fishing with his boys, and spending time together as a family.
Education & Accolades
- George Mason University Alumnus
- Professional Designation of Chartered Retirement Planning Counselor ®
- Series 7, Series 66 Licensed
- Life & Annuity Insurance License
- Wells Fargo Advisors - Financial Advisor - 6 years
- Shopping Alternatives Inc. - Founding Partner/Vice President Operations - 5 years
- Streamline, Inc. - Director of Operations, Participated in Company's IPO- 3 Years
- webMethods, Inc. - Corporate Sales Executive, Participated in Company's IPO - 3 Years
- Dependable Pest Control, Inc. - Vice President - 5 Years
- Gloucester Rotary -Member, Golf Tournament Chairman
- Gloucester Main Street Association - Board Member
- Gloucester Chamber of Commerce Board Member - Board Member
- Parks and Recreation Soccer, Baseball, & Basketball Coach
- Gloucester Youth Baseball Coach
- Bethany United Methodist Church - Endowment Committee Member, Past PPRC Chair, Finance Committee Member, Administrative Board Member
- Humane Society - Golf Tournament Chairman, Volunteer
- MPGA - Treasurer
- Gloucester County Public Schools 403b Representative